- This forum has 2 topics, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by .
- Last Post
What are the free versions of Hathor ?
When you download Hathor from ADB website, you install it on your PC in the same way you would install it on a console, or a PC with an Imago.
Then you will get a first popup which prompts you to choose between Client, Offline, or UNO64 mode.
- Client is only to join a current session with a Master console
- Offline lets you access to all functions, but with no DMX/Artnet output.
- UNO64 is the same as above but allows 64 DMX channels to be outputted through Artnet or DMX if you have an Imago with no license. Only restrictions are Events not allowed. Note that it also supports USB Node Enttec Open or Pro.
With both versions you can also use Wily! already authorised in this licenses
- 1 year, 8 months ago
- What are the free versions of Hathor ?
- You must be logged in to create new topics.